Be worry-free! We got you covered.
Quality time by Quality Clock provides you with a 2-year manufacture warranty, and you are now automatically registered under our 2-year warranty programme. We warrant the clock against defects in materials & manufacture under ordinary consumer use for two years from the date of purchase.
Rules for the UK orders
- Within three months of purchase, we will be covering 2-way postage and repairs.
- From 4th month to 24 months; customers will need to send back to our London Warehouse – Unit 82, London Industrial Park, Roding Lane, London, E6 6LS at their own cost. The repair will be free, and we will pay the postage to return the clocks.
- After 24 months, we are still here to help if the clock is broken. Customers will need to send back their clocks and pay a one-off £10 fee to cover return postage, parts and repair. If we can’t repair it, we will replace it with a new one.
- For hands, mechanism, cuckoo bird and other parts replacement, the cost will be £10 to send it.
Rules for the USA orders
- Within three months of purchase, If your clock is defective, we will send a new one without returning the clock or extra fees.
- Within the 4th to 24 months of purchase, we will send a new one without returning, but we charge $15 to cover the postage fees and replace the defective clock.
- For hands, mechanism, cuckoo bird and other parts replacement, the cost will be $£10 to send it.
- After two years, we can provide parts replacements and instructional videos showing our customers how to change the mechanical parts to keep the clocks working.
Please keep your receipt, e-receipt or order confirmation for the warranty to be validated*.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply. Please check our page.